Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Perth but why!??

I am wondering why when i finally manage to get some time off from work i am hopping on a plane again to go to Perth!!

Some good people to meet up with there, but also, by going away again i managed to miss some work at the Entertainment Centre. Poor Chris keeps calling me and i am just about to leave town! Hopefully one time he calls i will actually be available to work!



My bro got me an iPod for my birthday recently and i have joined the revolution in spite of resisting for so long. I won't be someone walking the streets listening to one but i will find it very useful when i am travelling and away from computer and music collections! He did well really finding something i did not think i needed that i will now find very useful!

Amazing how sad all my cds are looking i think they have been against a wall that has been getting sun! OUCH!

So now i am mass converting to mp4 and loading em all onto my iPod; all i need now is some decent small speakers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home