Monday, October 30, 2006

Exciting news in education!!

Well there it is!!

Finally people in schools in the NT can share resources simply and effectively via a linked server system...

This has been promised for years and has not really been realised until this year. The big question is; "How many teachers will actually know how to take full advantage of this?"

In my opinion it is a marvellous way for new teachers to accrue resources etcetera and also for people to share ideas of things that work.

Fear not i will keep you posted on my perceptions of how i see it to be working; mind you as a paltry relief teacher i may not actually see that much!

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 01, 06:37:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Anna!

U just had to select anonymouse using the little dot under the comment window like this! Nevermind!

I will check my camera when i get back to town, Maria did not have any of you; or do u mean my general fair shots of the action of the rides etc!? Again they were on Maria's camera i will have to see where/if she downloaded them. U got a pretty cool blog id name; but then u prolly don;t really have time to maintain a blog i guess; hail time is not an easy thing to come by for me. O; did u email me!?

Nim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home