Sunday, October 01, 2006

First bit of Spam!!

Well how about that!?

Got my first bit of spam on this blog! Kinda exciting as it means that bots are beginning to find it. Kinda annoying also though; i have deleted it however, so sorry if anyone wanted to see it!

In news; the dog bonking has been cancelled as it would lead to xmas puppies and that would not suit my brother and his GF's plans!

I'm on school holidays; I'm on school holidays! Does not mean too much to me; mainly that i have no income for a week!

4 Comments:

At Sun Oct 01, 08:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nim said...

time check

 
At Sun Oct 01, 08:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nim said...

ok it's minus 16 hours!! how annoying!!

 
At Mon Oct 02, 01:05:00 AM PDT, Blogger Dave said...

Surely you can survive without income?

 
At Tue Oct 03, 01:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Dave! There's surviving then there's SURVIVING!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home