Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hair brained travel plans!!!?? And of course Woodford!!

Wild horses could not stop me from going to Woodford!!!
When i get a venue i will put my times and locations here!!

Ok!

If you had $650 to spend on airfares by the 13th of
december; how would you do it??

The trip needs to start in Darwin and end in Brisbane...

So far i have quashed via townsville and cairns because if
crappy connections...

Perth as a mid point is a good possibility. Adelaide would
be odd as it would involve a stop over in Brisbane!!
Melbourne? Hey maybe Dubbo!!

Oh there is a start date probably of Monday the 11th too;
kinda neglected to mention that!!

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 03, 04:34:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaha! I see. Well this would have been much easier. But I decided I didn't need to be anonymous because the people who read your blog probably wouldn't make the connection on the off chance that they did meet me. Hmm..yeah I didn't send you an email. I am still looking for your card. I probably put it somewhere "safe" read "and lost it" but I'm sure it's still in the house. I'll find it. My brother is going to Woodford and he is doing MCing but I'm not sure for what bands yet. Oh and I was just after general fair photos and ones of Gapuwiyak 'cause I don't have many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home