Sunday, May 28, 2006

Guess what!? Actually in Darwin for longer than 2 days!!!

Yes you heard right!  I am actually having a whole week without travelling more than 50kms!  I can hardly believe it myself.  I actually planned for this (believe it or not) : Thought after 6 straight weeks of teaching after a pretty full on Adelaide Fringe before that and a hard working "holiday" in the desert at xmas, a break would not only be good; but required.  All i have to do now is line up a good solid massage.
 
Will change the oil in my dear old Corolla and have taken out Andy's plugs and disconnected his battery (he is OS); only to be told just after that he will be back in two weeks!  DOH!!  Oh well could have been worse; i could have organised for it to be on Besser blocks (was doing that later this week)...  I might even (finally) put on my car seat covers and fluffy steering wheel cover!!
 
Exciting news in Darwin!!  New original music venue will open on Friday!!  Happy Yess ( i think that's it's name) will fill the original music cavity that has existed since the Darwin Workers club closed down in around about 1999.  Please someone correct me on that date if it's wrong...  Very exciting!  I am going to see what i can do to make the lighting in there look cool.
 
Hopefully i will see some of you in Darwin this week; have a marvellous week! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home