Monday, May 01, 2006

First post!

Well as i have long prided myself on being a nerd i thought it really about time that i had my own blog!

How often or if i am actually going to update it remains to be seen but i guess it's a good way to keep people posted on what i am actually up to rather than sending chain emails!

Of course it's all dave's fault...

http://www.davesplanet.org/blog/2006/05/welcome-to-earth-tulley.html

He's been a blogger for a while ...

Also there's the posterity thing. If i actually right stuff up and post it here people will understand something about where i presently am!

Have a lovely May!

3 Comments:

At Mon May 01, 02:23:00 AM PDT, Blogger Nim said...

Yay! a typo in my firt blog!

right = write...

 
At Mon May 01, 02:24:00 AM PDT, Blogger Nim said...

omfg and then another in my second; what's firt; hang on this could go on forever!

 
At Mon May 01, 03:32:00 AM PDT, Blogger Dave said...

I'm sure it will. Welcome to the blogosphere. I will now go and critique the rest of your initial post.

xxx

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home